All contractors are required to have standard licenses and certifications to work in the industry. It’s our goal to not only meet those standards, but to also make sure our team is healthy and physically fit so they can achieve top performance while on the job.
Our team not only holds the required OSHA, EPA and NJDEP certifications, but also has completed industry-specific training to support the markets we serve. As new safety qualifications are required, we know we’ll continue to meet the requirements necessary to do our work.
We provide our employees with access to the latest training and professional development, so their skills are sharp and precise as they take on the challenges of your project.
IEC participates as an ISN registered contractor
- 40 hr HAZWOPER as per OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120
- 8 hr Annual HAZWOPER Refresher
- DOT 49 CFR HM 126
- American Petroleum Institute (API) WorkSafe
- ExxonMobil Loss Prevention System
- PECO Utility Safety
- Competent Person Training for Excavation Safety
- PSE&G Substation Safety Training
- NLB Water Blasting Training